Serving In Afghanistan
At some point in 2002, Raymond was subjected to a medical experiment while stationed in Afghanistan. The experiment gave him manimal abilities and turned him into a super-soldier. However, Raymond and the other members within his unit were terminated with extreme prejudice when the government discovered that they could not be controlled.
Human-Animal Physiology: Raymond had enhanced physical capabilities as a result of this physiology. He was capable of the following:
- Superhuman Strength - The ability to exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person.
- Superhuman Durability - Raymond could withstand high amounts of pain when injured.
- Transformation - The ability to transforms into a beast like form when attacked and provoked.
- Savage Form - In his savage form his eyes glowed yellow, black veiny markings would appear on his face, his teeth would grew long/shaper, his nails would become claws and his voice would grew deeper mirroring his angry and primitive persona.
- Aggression - When angered or in distress Raymond became more savage and aggressive, and presumably even more so in her savage form.
- Raymond's death was covered up just like all the others. Also, like all the others, he is listed as killed in action.