Terese was a Beast. He/she was also a member of the United States Army. Terese served alongside Vincent, in Afghanistan and is currently presumed dead. Terese had several abilities due to his human-animal physiology.
Serving In Afghanistan
Vincent slipped into a Psychogenic fugue state several times in the winter of 2012. During those fugue states, he was able to remember his Muirfield suppressed memories of his time in Afghanistan. One of those memories was of him and Lafferty hanging out in their training camp discussing their new found energy and how Terese body slamming Harris was reminiscent of the WWE. However, Terese and the other members of his/her unit were terminated with extreme prejudice when the government discovered that they could not be controlled.
Human-Animal Physiology: Terese had enhanced physical capabilities as a result of this physiology. Terese was capable of the following:
- Superhuman Strength - The ability to exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person.
- Superhuman Durability - Terese could withstand high amounts of pain when injured.
- Transformation - The ability to transforms into a beast like form when attacked and provoked.
- Savage Form - In Terese's savage form his/her eyes glowed yellow, black veiny markings would appear on his/her face, his/her teeth would grew long/shaper, his/her nails would become claws and his/her voice would grew deeper mirroring his/her angry and primitive persona.
- Aggression - When angered or in distress Terese became more savage and aggressive, and presumably even more so in her savage form.
- Terese's death was covered up just like all the others. Presumably, Terese is listed as killed in action.
- Terese was never seen on screen so Terese could be either male or female.